12.01.2011

Description for the Canadian National Day of Podcasting 2011

A year to the day since the last Description podcast episode, Valerie stands on a windy beach in Shediac, New Brunswick and tries to update you on stuff while fighting off pneumonia.

Download directly from Archive.org

Associated links
The Second (Great) Canadian National Day of Podcasting
Town of Shediac
Description 75: Be...In This Place
Description 73: The Dual Citizens (aka the one with the birth mother)
Movies For the Blind
Bayley on the Baize
Demo of my day job
"My City Was Gone" by The Pretenders (ironically now associated with a very unpleasant radio show in the U.S.)

Actually, I had some great material for National Podcast Post Month this year, but I was just too busy to even try to start. But I still want to put it out, so I suspect if there comes a month where I'm not as busy, NaPodPoMo or not, I'll put it out there, so hang in. Thanks!

No comments: